Wednesday 16 July 2014

Why I shut down my Facebook account

It is with deep pain in my heart I write this post. I really did not want to shut down my Facebook account. I always wanted to be on Facebook happy to say what is on my mind...

But it comes a time in your life when you just have to become responsible and take away the old you. I’m sorry Bogibanj Kingkwamme was the old me and I had to take him away. He just had to leave so I can focus on more important things in my life…. can we have a moment of silence for Bogibanj.... 

Well, haven said that, I’ll like to tell you that ever since I closed down my Facebook account I have been thinking of women, vodka, party and all the beautiful things of this world….  I decided that the most important thing I should do is to create a blog where I say more than what's on my mind…. In fact right now, I'm going to say both what is on my mind and what is on your mind.... 

Facebook is too small for me…. I need more space to write about worwor (ugly) girls and all the rubbish I think of after I have had one big bottle of vodka… 

So here I am… Back like Mark Morrison “Return of Bogibanj”… So I swear, it’s going to be a deadly blog cos I have the blood of a black man in me…… 

Welcome to the new improved Bogibanj Kingkwamme of Bogadishu..... 

4 comments:

  1. Who is Mark Morrison? and why does autocorrect change it to Morri son?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.markmorrison.com/ see Mark, son of Morrison

      Delete
    2. I don't want link, prefer dem say. tell me :|

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete